So, given the title above, you might be thinking; what is mindfulness, and how does it improve employee performance at work? If you are wondering about such queries, then you are in the right place. Carry on.
Well, mindfulness is the active appreciation of your current emotional or mental state while accepting this state of awareness unconditionally. Ideally, it involves living fully for the moment.
Therefore, to boost your employee productivity, we at MindLab Wellness are offering you a comprehensive and highly effective mindfulness meditation program to attain this goal. Our approach, premised on the strategy of re-establishing your employee connection to their inner selves, focuses on the following four core areas:
• Inspired Living Mindfulness Course – With this eight-week program, we aim to enhance productivity by minimizing or entirely eradicating your employee stress levels. Since mindfulness involves embracing your current mood or predicament, Inspired Living imparts the participants with the requisite nonjudgmental skills to exercise this new level of acceptance.
• Relationship Bootcamp – The well-being of your employees’ relationships or marriages would invariably affect their job performance. In response, our program offers participatory courses aimed at couples (employee and their significant other). This interactive participation of life partners goes a long way to stabilize personal lives. Hence, you end up mitigating any relationship interference with their official obligations.
• Aspire Stop Smoking Program – Given the recent escalation in the prevalence of respiratory illnesses due to smoking, the economic productivity is facing an unprecedented challenge. We now have more employees taking personal days to visit their pulmonary doctors more often than before. Direct and secondary smoking is often the underlying causes of such infections.
To limit such productivity losses, you need to tackle this vice head-on. Quitting any addictive drug is never a simple undertaking, and hence, Aspire is offering a reliable smoking cessation scheme guaranteed to curb the constant absenteeism from work. The overall program integrates Aspire too.
• HeadWise Mindfulness for Young People – Similar to the relationship issues discussed above, the stress level at home may also be due to worrying over your kid’s well-being. A particular employee typically experiences an elevation in anxiety, especially during their child’s teenage years. As a result, the quality of their work suffers due to this constant state of panic and stress.
HeadWise Mindfulness is a program designed to take the children off their hands for a while. This brief respite gives the parent some time to re-focus on the task. The four-week course will teach your concerned teenagers how to manage stresses associated with their school studies.
In addition to the deliverables outlined above, we incorporate an employee rewards scheme in our program, as well. For instance, should any participant complete any of the stages successfully, he or she will be eligible for a relevant prize. This positive reinforcement is excellent at encouraging full participation in the overall program at large.
On the other hand, in case of an unscheduled dropout, we do have the capacity to track down and re-enlist the employee. We do understand that these meditation exercises may be challenging, but MindLab Wellness does provide regular morale-boosting encouragement to assist every participant in this journey.
Benefits of MindLab Wellness
So, once again, why should you consider MindLab awareness for your employee’s well-being?
• Compared to most other commercially attuned meditation peddlers, we at MindLab Wellness, utilize professional therapists in offering our services. As a result, you will be receiving premium care as we do not propagate a mercantile outlook to our clients.
• Next, we offer an all-day online service tuned to personal preferences based on the employee’s free time. We administer this service via a customizable portal that integrates readily with your existing network for an easy access. Hence, you can improve efficiency by virtually eliminating any unnecessary downtime losses from off-site meditation during work hours.
• Moreover, the wellness suite is relatively costly when obtained individually as opposed to the more affordable group package.
• As a penultimate advantage, you will be providing your staff with a sense of caring for their general well-being instead of always prioritizing the bottom line.
• Lastly, through our MindLab Wellness online portal, you have the liberty to introduce and distribute our all-inclusive package to all your employees free from customer care, maintenance and administrative expenses.
Remember, unlike our competitors, portions of MindLab interactive suites are open to the employees’ family members too. Surely, with all these benefits in our wellness provision portfolio, you can’t get any better than this.